In France, we call “ambassadors” the volunteers who are invested over time in our association. There are several types of missions for an ambassador.
- Events Ambassador’s mission in France: Do you want to publicize our activities and raise funds for Cambodian children? You can commit to a particular event to benefit the association, near you, or at other public events. The possibilities are limitless.
- Presentation of the AEC-Foyer Lataste to recruit sponsors and donors by organizing for example a themed evening with friends or within your network (school, business, sports club, association, etc.).
- Organization of an event to benefit the association: plays, concerts, rice bowl making, sports activities, end of year holiday markets, fairs, sales…
- Running a stand at a trade show/forum or public event (association forum, International solidarity week, neighborhood parties, holiday market, school, parties, etc.).
- Collection of donations during private events such as a birthday, a family celebration, etc.
- Sales of handicrafts (Cambodian handicrafts and jewelry) and the association’s products (postcards, calendars, DVD). To do so, share our website which contains our shop, or organize a sale on your own for your network.
The head office team can provide you with all the support needed to carry out your event: the association’s presentation brochures, godparenting documentation, photographs as well as the association’s movie: “Les Sentiers de l’Avenir (The Paths of the Future). We can also assist you in the organization and logistics of your event.
- Fundraising Ambassador’s mission in France: You choose the project you want to support in Cambodia, in contact with the field team, to have it funded. Your mission: You are searching for nearby funding, through various events, public or private grants (regional or departmental councils, companies), raising awareness among donors, etc. Our team will provide all the information and documents needed to help you carry out your mission.
- Support mission at headquarters in France (administration, finance, and/or communication): Volunteers can also offer support for our team, depending on their skills. This type of volunteering involves the following tasks: administration, finance, and/or communication. For example, if you are a student in communication, you can help our team improve the association’s website or brochure.
Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com to offer your services or ask any questions. We study all requests submitted to us.
Events organized by volunteers in France